Problem in my notebook - Hackintosh Mountain Lion - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
a2kcuy32

Problem in my notebook

Question

DearInstall OS X ML and MV to my notebook Toshiba Satellite L645, which has i3 processor i3-350, Ati Mobility Radeon HD5145 512mb, Realtek Audio and Atheros Ethernet connectionBy installing everything worked fine, the system is stable, I recognized the video card, the resolution is optimal (1366x768), but can not run the sound and my ethernetIO80211Family.kext and AppleHDA269 try and did not worksomeone could guide me how to make it work on my computer?thanks

5 answers to this question

Share your kext for my computer, because kext in my downloaded its not worked in my computer. Give me solution?

Thanks

I've been looking for the kext, and kext is not found in my Laptop L645, Please give me solution in my laptop? Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$85.17 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hi, everyone, thanks for your time.
      I'm trying to fresh install macOS 10.13.1 (Build 17B48). I'm trying to do this by free myself from multibeast and by put kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.3 and set a good config.plist.

I have this famous issue in verbose mode and can't boot.
      IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 1,
      IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
        It's looks like your own issue.

Every time, i can boot the first time. I start my post-install by install the web drivers automatically served by Nvidia. And never be able to boot again…
      I didn't found any plist option that permit to boot over this issue…
      help… !

My list of kexts and my config.plist is joined.
      Thanks for your time…

Here are my list of used kexts kexts/10.13 folder : NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext    v 1.1.3 AppleALC.kext
      AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext    v 1.2.0
      FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext        v 2.2.1
      FakePCIID.kext            v 1.3.9
      FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext    v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext        v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext        v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext        v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      FakeSMC.kext            v 6.25-333-g05e0f4be.1759
      HDMIAudio.kext            v 1.0
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext        v 2.3.0
      Lilu.kext            v 1.2.0
      Shiki.kext            v 2.0.5
      USBInjectAll.kext        0.6.2 Driver64UEFI folder apfs.efi
      AppleImageCodec-64.efi
      AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi
      AppleUITheme-64.efi
      DataHubDxe-64.efi
      EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
      FirmwareVolume-64.efi
      FSInject-64.efi
      HFSPlus.efi
      NTFS.efi
      OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
      OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
      SMCHelper-64.efi
      VBoxHfs-64.efi

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 | i7-6700(not K) | GTX980ti - OS on SSD.
    • Hi everyone, i got acer Aspire Icore 3 Laptop, and i've trie many installs, however, none of those worked on this laptop, even typing -x -v, never get the install menu, some of the run until the screen flash and reboot's again and again,, Anyone can give me a tip, i would try Yosemite, cause i got MacBook 5.1 can't upgrade to sierra/High Sierra ( well i can with a patch, but can't get the sierra installer ) i've put all the laptop specs on the screenshot.  i think all is components are compatible with mac,, above. Thanks in advance.file:///Users/Memphis/Downloads/Acer specs.png  
    • i am trying to install yosemite on a asus m2n sli deluxe chipset NVIDIA amd Athlon 64 X2 5600+ ATI Radeon HD 4800   and still i am stuck at pci configuration begin or console error. i tried several kernels and graphic cards with no results   i found some kext (no pci ea) now i come to the screen with language. and then it freezes   I’ve tried several thing but i am stuck is there anyone that can help
    • I've created install media with MacPawn as well as with Unibeast from High Sierra AppStore DMG ; The USB disk creation went smoothly, but when I try to boot from these disks all I get is a blinking cursor on top left of the screen, nothing else ... My Mac / Hackintosh : Asus P5Q Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50 GHz 8,00 GB RAM AMD Radeon HD 6450 Legacy IDE / ATA : 200 GB SATA : 320GB SSD : Kingston 120GB
    • Please install Niresh Yosemite now, at the first boot after installation i have full resolution with the intel hd 3000. after repairing permissions etc etc, i do not have any more acceleration at the new reboot. Sometimes by booting pennete I have acceleration graphic, starting from hard disk n. Ah, I got the Chameleon bootloader
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By rembrandt63

421    0