ATI 6330M - Graphics Kexts - Hackintosh Zone ATI 6330M Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Salvatore De Simone

ATI 6330M

Can anyone help me to fix ATI Kext for my AMD Mobility Gpu ? Can anyone suggest me how to do ?

Did you tried any kexts? 

Did you tried Clover bootloader? 

Do you get any errors? 

Do you get low VRAM?

Be more explicit about your problem, so me and others can tell you an accurate answer.

I've installed Mavericks and boot is ok. I've tried ATI6000Controller.kext to enable full acceleration with my vga but not works and i've followed some guides that suggest to change PCIMatch in the kext, but problem is not been solved and i'm not able to enable full acceleration.

I've started to think that i've not modified all in the ATI6000Controller, AMDRadeonAccelerator and ATISupport kexts. Someone has already done these modifications ?

Well, I think that AMDRadeonAccelerator doesn't works anymore with Mavericks, I get all kinds of errors, I would recommend you to delete it from System/Library/Extensions.

I've done some modifications in kexts to get my GPU running, but I couldn't get it.

Anyway, you can edit the ID's like this: Copy the kexts you want to edit to Desktop, right click on the one you want to edit --> click Show Package Contents --> enter in Contents folder --> right click on Info.plist and Open With Text Editor --> then find IOPCIMatch and add your device id. Then, install the edited kexts with Kext Wizard then repair permissions and cache.

Well, I think that AMDRadeonAccelerator doesn't works anymore with Mavericks, I get all kinds of errors, I would recommend you to delete it from System/Library/Extensions.

I've done some modifications in kexts to get my GPU running, but I couldn't get it.

Anyway, you can edit the ID's like this: Copy the kexts you want to edit to Desktop, right click on the one you want to edit --> click Show Package Contents --> enter in Contents folder --> right click on Info.plist and Open With Text Editor --> then find IOPCIMatch and add your device id. Then, install the edited kexts with Kext Wizard then repair permissions and cache.

It's exactly what i've did. This not work for me so i've thinked that probably there is more to do that i don't know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$35.82 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• I !ve got the problem after post install highsierra . when restart computer ,It can!t boot to keep going install account and hang the computer.   My laptop is ASUS X550D  with amd CPU A6 5350M 2.9 GHZ                        graphic RADEON HD 8670M    RAM  4gb  help me how to fix it thanks alot         
    •     Getting problem with installing macos Sierra on a dell latitude E5520, I tried the usb boot on a hp computer and there it worked. But on the dell i get the error as in the picture. What's can i do for fix this?
    • I've added every kext possible, Lilu, IntelGraphicsFixup, changed my config settings nothing so far has worked. I tried asking for help on the tony mac forums, but was banned the minute I sent the progress report they asked for, for software piracy. (which makes no sense because any hackintosh is software piracy anyway) but regardless of that, I still have very choppy graphics, and only 4 mb of VRAM, as shown in the about my mac screenshot I linked below. Can anyone help?
    • Hi, 
      I finally decided to install macOS high sierra on my laptop - Lenovo IdeaPad 720S 15IKB.
      It has:   i5-7300HQ, Intel HM175
      12GB DDR4 RAM
      A Samsung 256GB NVMe Drive
      GTX 1050 Ti With Max-Q   The first try did not boot so i had to use some args to get it to boot. The first problem arises due to the fact that all available usb slots are usb 3.1. The installer did not recognise my keyboard and trackpad and i had to install some kexts to get them working. Well, after i intalled the kexts, It was stuck in a boot loop. I was fed up and it was late so i decided to download hackintosh zone from niresh. I would install it later. Well, when i run hackintosh zone it gets stuck at the apple logo after loading. I ran it in verbose mode and it gets stuck in the following   [Date] localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] <Error>: Host-level exception raised: pid = 541, thread = 0xbf1f, exception type = 0xd, codes = { 0 }, states = { 0 }
      busy timeout[0], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'
      busy timeout[1], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'
      busy timeout[2], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'   Then the screen goes blank and it starts over. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    • ASUS laptop X550D can run hackintosk ? help me ! please!!!   thanks alot
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

548    0