Can't even get to Install screen, just reboot after reboot. - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
12pstan345

Can't even get to Install screen, just reboot after reboot.

Hi Guys,

I am trying to install Mavericks on my PC, and have had ZERO luck so far.

I downloaded Mavericks on a MAC, and installed it to a USB stick using Unibeast (and transferred multibeast to the same stick). I've booted up and selected USB option when it comes up, but end up in a reboot loop.

I have tried various bootflags with nothing seeming to work, and I'm starting to think that this whole Hackintosh project is doomed.

My specifications:

Processor:  AMD FX 8120 3.1GHz
RAM:   8GB DDR3 RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD7700
HDD: 250GB SSD for windows (128GB SATA for MAC Install)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

Not sure if you need any further information to make this work, but it is remarkably frustrating trying to get anything to work. Ive tried all the normal bootflags '-v, -f, GraphicsEnabled' etc. and nothing works at all!

Please help as best you can.

Can i first Recommend!!! For you to download Niresh 10.9 usb or Iso File and Burn it To a USB DRIVE.Why Niresh Distro You ask? Because They are easier To Install and are way more Compatible With Intel and Amd Systems.And the Distro Come already modify.

• Like 2

Ok, that worked brilliantly, and has installed (or so I think) to my 2nd HDD. I now get the following error.Memory Allocation Error! Addr: 0xdeadbeef size: 0x0 file: ati.c line: 1772. This is a non recoverable error. System halted.I have tried reinstalling it, but with no luck so far. Any help is appreciated.Thanks.

I did that, and still the same. I have a feeling it is something to do with the graphics card support, but not a clue how to fix it...