Windows partition fails to load Windows partition fails to load - Bug Report - Hackintosh Jump to content
Justinc919

Windows partition fails to load

Question

Hi there, not sure where to post this, but I figured here would at least be best. Running OS X and Windows 7, all of a sudden, Windows will not boot, not in Safe mode, or any other F8 option other than startup repair. Any one know any way to fix this? New to this whole thing, and just looking for some answers. Thank you for any responses

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting April 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$31.08 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• I have the same cpu, GPU, and SSD. Did you ever get full gfx support? I'm sick of the stuttering. 
    • Install is hanging at 11 minutes  Localhost osinstaller 403 can not connect to /var/run/systemkeychaincheck.socket no such file or directory 
    • So far installer is working with amd phenom ii x4 965 black edition and gtx 750ti. Installing on a Kingston 240 GB ssd. Mobo is  m4a88t -v evo/usb3 from asus. Used boot flags /amd64 nv_disable=1 dart=0 -x -v
    • I managed to install the niresh mav distro and then did the combo update without reinstalling the hackintosh stuff after the update, this ofc resulted in my pc not booting. Ive tried to use the installer to do a time machine backup of my system pre combo update to no avail, and now I cant even get the installer to boot again. any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm using a asus m4a88t -v evo/usb3 mobo and amd phenom ii x4 965 Deneb edition. I previously booted the installer using -amd64 nv_disable=1 dart=0 and I think -x -v but I cant remember. I think my bios needs to be updated but I cant even find the board on the asus site so any help with that would also be appreciated. if anyone is familiar with the hp flyer red laptop my wife would like me to hackintosh that as well. I have a working windows 10 install and working Ubuntu install, sandisk cruzer 32gb flashdrive and a couple blank cds at my disposal. 
    • hello i have installed sierra on dell optiplex 780 sff everything works perfectly except that i have installed a wifi dongle BL-WN151 in usb but my hack does not recognize it. thank you for helping me if you can. OS X sierra .....
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By ka209

34    0