ETHERNET PROBLEM :( - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
alicekitty

ETHERNET PROBLEM :(

Hey i just finished the instalation of my new hackintosh !!! So exited, bit when  i try to  conect  to internet it just doesnt work :(  i have try EVERYTHING multibeast   i try to instal the drivers for the realtk ethernet but when i reboot it still not working :(  my  bild its:

CPU: AMD A8-7600 KAVERY QUAD CORE 3.1GHZ FM2+ WITH AN APU R7

MOBO: GYGABITE F2A68HM-DS2H

CHIPSET: A68H

8GB RAM

I JUST CANT  GET IT  DONE :( PLEASE HELP ME WICH  DRIVER SHOULD I DOWNLOAD TO GET THE ETHERNET WORKING  :( I HAVE TRY  MULTIBEAST DRIVERS BUT IT DOESNT WORK :(  

El 19/11/2015 18:39:12, alicekitty dijo:

Hey yo acabo de Terminar la instalacion de mi nuevo Hackintosh !!! Así Que salio, Intento CUANDO poco conect una cola internet El Trabajo Apenas no :(  tengo activo probar TODO MultiBeast trato de Instalar los Controladores de la ethernet realtk Pero CUANDO reanudo Que aun no Funciona :(  mi bild su:

CPU: AMD A8-7600 Kavery Quad Core 3.1GHz FM2 + CON UN APU R7

MOBO: GYGABITE F2A68HM-DS2H

Chipset: A68H

8 GB de memoria RAM

Simplemente yo No Puede lograr v Que se Haga :( POR FAVOR AYUDA ME WICH CONDUCTOR Debo descargar LLEGAR EL TRABAJO ETHERNET   :( TENGO TRY CONDUCTORES MultiBeast Pero No Funciona:(  

Si este es tu chip LAN  (Realtek GbE LAN chip de 10/100/1000) tengo tu solución, pero antes quiero tu confirmación.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hi, Succesfully installed High Sierra. First time login with succes. After a restart the same login credentials were not accepted, so login failed. Login credentials were not changed! How to proceed? Thnx! H.    
    • Ok i tried right now. It started the installer. I did tools>disks and i tried to format one of my hdds in macos format and it gave me error. Then the hdd vanished. I went on win10 to format the hdd and have it back. When i went back to the bootable usb it gave me error. Here's everything https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1JYkmjHA4AOaCnBa_aqkXZTyste9MVd2S   Edit: ok i tried to boot first the other partition of the usb (the not EFI one) and it got stuck like it did before. Now i booted the efi one and it's booting fine like before. I'm gonna check if i can initiate the hdd. Allright it booted and started some kind of configuration. I waited for it to end and I did a reboot. The problem is that the resolution is too low and i can't see properly Clover's window. What can I do?
    • @Niresh    it says  uhci controller  ehci controller setting legacy usb off on controller legacy USB off done   my motherboard is gigabyte EP43-UD3L can you help to set up bios as it is different from the pics posted    i am using the chameleon bootloader enoch r2839 could this be a problem?
    • I changed the config.plist but still I don't reach the installation menu. It freezes at Apple screen at 60% of progress. In chameleon way (the cmd like) it still says "host-level exception" trying to change values but don't go furthermore. What I can do?  
    •  there was a solution back in the day with mavericks. Well... unlucky. i'll fix the rest (Wifi, Sound and webcam(?) ) then update the main thread for others ^^' Thanks.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

21    0