20 minutes problem in installation - OS X Maverick Zone Hackintosh 10.9.0 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Rorrox2001

20 minutes problem in installation

Question

Rorrox2001    0

Hi, i tried to install niresh's mavericks on an external HDD but i can not pass the 20 minutes problem. I'm usign the USB installation methodMy specs are AMD e-300 64bits6gb RAMExternal HDD of 500 gbMy graphic card is the integrated in the processor (APU)This are the specs of a HP pavilion dm1 4170la

18 answers to this question

Berto Delacruz    701

Ok .well you wont loose windows if you create a extra partition on the drive.but if you dont know what u doin is best if you install os x in external or different separate drive.

Berto Delacruz    701

I did something like this a while back i needed to do some testing and i grab a Usb Flash drive witch was 128GB and i format it and install Mac os x on it i think it was Snow Leopard :)Since You wanna do Testing or trying out mac os x or to learn more about hackintosh or learn steps by stepsHow to fully install and make hackintosh work on ur system or either u want to make it fullyWorking with ur system .what im saying is do you have a extra USB flash drive with biggerSize and install mac on it?