boot0ss: error after i installed OS X Yosemite. - Hackintosh Yosemite - HackintoshZone boot0ss: error after i installed OS X Yosemite. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cosminalex61

boot0ss: error after i installed OS X Yosemite.

Hey there. I decided to reinstall OS X Yosemite in dual boot with Windows 10. I installed it some time ago, but i deleted the partition, so i used just Windows. Now i installed it again (in dual boot, Windows it was first) and i was surprised to see some strange error "boot0 ss: error". I didn't find anywhere a solution. I've tried some guides about: Solve boot0 error. None of them worked. If you know what i have to do, please tell me :D. Oh, i tried to reinstall it many times, using different usb drives and another installation file (OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 and 10.10). Every time the same error. I can boot in Windows/OS X from USB Flash with no problem...Ok, just one. When i boot into OS X sometimes say: Error encountered while starting up the computer, pausing 5 seconds, but after that it boots normally. 

I have the same problem, I've tried many solution on Internet but there is no worked. I hope someone can help us.

I am also getting this error? Who knows what can help me. Thanks so much!