Installed successfully but cannot reboot whitout USB - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Installed successfully but cannot reboot whitout USB Jump to content
kissmel95

Installed successfully but cannot reboot whitout USB

Hi everybody!

Thank you for this great job!!!

I installed Niresh Mavericks whit success,it work great on my computer but i have to press f8 everytime to lauch the boot menu of my motherboard and select the usb bootable and after that i can select my os...Whitout the usb i cannot boot its normal?

Thanks in Advance.

Asus Maximus VI Hero

Core i5 4670k

16 go Corsair Vengeance

Gtx 560 2GB

boot with usb goto mac download latest chameleon boot loader in download section installl it you will get your solution

• Like 7

boot with usb goto mac download latest chameleon boot loader in download section installl it you will get your solution

Thank you i do it now.

• Like 1

I have same problem. Mavericks works great, but I can boot it only with usb, if i try to boot without usb, i have boot0: error. A tried chameleon, chimera and lot of others, but every time i unplug usb, i have that error. Thanks for any reply. :)

Files needed: boot, boot0 and boot1h (from attachment) 1. Extract the file archive and open a Terminal window there.2. Use sudo ­s to assume root privileges.3. Install boot0 to the MBR:

fdisk ­f boot0 ­u ­y /dev/rdisk04. Install boot1h to the bootsector of your OS X partition:dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s25. Copy the ‘boot’ file to your root partition:cp boot /6. Make sure your OS X partition is flagged as active.

standalone.zip