can't shutdown 10.9.1 - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chanmetha Leo

can't shutdown 10.9.1

I installed Niresh 10.9 succesfully and afeter upgrading to 10.9.1 my computer can't shutdown properly. The screen go blank but the CPU stills up and runnig.

Also search in this forum i believe there was a guy with same issue and he manage to solve it.i think is in this same section of the forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hello Guys. I try at the moment to install Sierra Zone, but the installer won't start! If i try to open the installer with UEFI, it shows this: But if i try to open with the non-UEFI version, the Computer reboots if I want to start the installer. I already research for it, but I didn't found something usefull for me. Can someone help me? PC Specs.: AMD FX-6300 8 GB RAM ASRock 970M Pro3 nVidia GeForce GTX 730
    • Thank you Niresh for all of your tips. Unfortunately i couldn't get to the installation screen. 

After trying to boot with both bootloaders (Chameleon and Clover) my pc still reboots seconds after trying to boot.

I think it's something related to my motherboard due to it being old. Thanks anyways! Glad to see you're still working on those beautiful distros. I've been a follower since the other blog.
    • Hey, i have little problem. I trying install "Hackintosh-Sierra-Zone" And about 5 minutes on USB drive installation i got error panic cpu 0. I dont know what system of Hackintosh i can install because i looking at videos  Some help for me what Hackintosh i must download to start working? Notebook specs: Intel Core i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20 GHz 4 GB RAM DDR3 1600 MHz SODIMM SSHD = WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0 1 TB Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 + AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 2 GB   Please help
    • Thanks. Thanks. But i mostly care if the GPU could work with OS X. And about the SMBIOS, can you tell me about it?  cause, i dont know what is that for. and where can i find that thing? And the /haswell boot-arg, do i have to enter it everytime that i want to boot in Mac OS X? (Also thanks for the help about the graphics again.)
    • I have this same problem on my Dell Inspiron 3650 in UEFI Mode, I'd appreciate any help I can get
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

24    0