ASUS F55VD -Big Problem after lot of hours - OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
davibs

ASUS F55VD -Big Problem after lot of hours

Question

ASUS F55VD -Big Problem after lot of hours

Hello guys!
After A LOT of hours spended into format, install, erase usb, and a day spended banging my head off the wall, i've installed YOSEMITE with niresh and..

Everything is working. Except.. VideoCard.
I'm going crazy, i have a nvidia 610m and an intel hd graphics integrated, from bios i can't select just one, and from what i know, nVidia don't work with yosemite..right?
I've tried EVERYTHING!
With IGPEnabler=No resolution is correct, mac boot..but is so laggy that i can't use it.
Also with -x it boot with correct resolution but same problem.

Ah, i've tried also GraphicsEnabler=No ,  NV_Disable=1 , NVDA_DRV=1,  I've installed web driver from nvidia..

NOTHING!
Can you help me please?
Thanks a LOT!

P.S. IDK the right model of my intel card, it seems impossible to find o.O

024a3ce3f8568a3202a0f46b4b93197f

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting February 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$48.99 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• ya no documentation ..and iam so confused to ..can some one make tutorial
    • Desktop Specs 
      Mob-: MSI X99a Godlike Gaming (MS-7883) (supports Legacy+UEFI)
      CPU- Intel 5820k (Haswell E)
      Graphics- MSI 980ti
      Ram- Avexir ddr4 8x4gb also, i have attempted using: OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi At the moment i typically get stalled with: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes) and some times I am getting: Couldn't allocate runtime area.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated as im scratching my head wondering what the problem is - currently going to reformat the usb and start a new.
    • getting error (iobluetoothhcicontroller) (searchfortransporteventtimeouthandler) (missing bluetooth controler) apple loading bar stuck in middle if i boot normally. So i tried these  boot flags npci=0x2000 -v npci=0x3000 -v  -x-v PCIRootUID=1 -v PCIRootUID=0 -v still same error ?? Stuck in loading bar any solution?? thanks Acer Aspire 5733 (pew71) 

Core i5 m560 @ 2.67 Ghz
      Intel HD Graphics
      Atheros AR5B125 Wifi
      Broadcom Net Link
      Realtek HD Audio
    •   I have a notebook with an integrated inter 510 graphic card and an nvidia geforce 920MX graphic. The problem is that the intel only takes me 3 Mb and the nvidia directly does not let me. I do not know if there is kext for both or how to fix it. Thanks in advance
    • Hi Guys, I’m stuck with 3mb VRAM, and can’t get my screen resolution! I’ve tried to reinstall 18 times with different configurations but I can’t seem to get it right! PLEEEEASE HELP I really don’t know what to do now. I've tried Enoch but still no success!   MY COMPUTER SPEC: System Model: HP EliteBook 8570p Processor: i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Cores GPU:  AMD Radeon HD 7570M RAM: 12GB  

• Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Vale1831

1    0