How to Find kexts (Driver) for your Hardware - Information - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Deepak

How to Find kexts (Driver) for your Hardware

Hi to Everyone ,
Lots of people asking a Similar Question " I have Intalled Mac OS X Maverick/ML/L/SL but my Sound ,Ethernet,Graphics etc. is Not working and i know what to install ".???

To Identify the Hardware 
Download and run app System Info https://www.hackintosh.zone/file/3-system-info/

Able to run on Windows ,LINUX ,Mac but you just need Java Enabled or installed .
ScreenShots :
Mac OS X 
1390483630_systeminfol.png

Windows 
1390484006_systeminfowin.png

Icon meaning:
checkq.png - device was reported as working;
positive.png - device was not reported, but devices in this class are not usually reported;
negative.png -device was not reported, and devices in this class are usually reported.

Goto Downloads Section Find Kexts for If your kexts you need is not there ,use Google or net to search your kexts and you can also Request or report US about those kexts 

Tips :::Before installing Niresh's Distro Plz collect all info of your Hardware and Select Options in customize

signboard-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Best Regards
Deepak

1389774639_powere10.gif

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 13

Looks good but the only device not working for me is my Radeon 6770 on mac os and apparently there's no way to solve this without flashing its bios. Since i need it for windows also it seems i'm stuck unless i get another graphics card.