Stuck at Hackintosh Zone Logo, after installation. - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Aspire

Stuck at Hackintosh Zone Logo, after installation.

Installation goes perfect, but when I select the disk to start, it shows this Hackintosh Zone logo, it goes really slow, and when the bar reaches half, it freezes.
I'm install again but problem not solve

Ram : 6GB DDR3 , CPU : Intel Core i3-2348M (2.3GHz,3MB L3 cache)

Intel HD Graphics 3000

Please tell me how to fix it plz plz plz

9id3ea.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• What worked for you? running the pkg on your main rig?
    • this worked for me but now I stuck in the installation process - "could not be installed on this computer"  I have an ASUS A68HM-PLUS Mobo and an AMD A10 processor - any tips??    
    • Hello. First, I'd like to say that if my English is bad, it's because I'm Brazilian. I would like to know if Hackintosh works on my computer, it is a Notebook with the following configuration: - Intel Core i5-3337U - 1.80GHz - 6GB RAM - Dell Wireless 1703 - nVidia GForce 625M - Product: Dell Inspiron 3421  
    • Greetings to you all! My hackintosh is running macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 and I was able to fix sleep and shutdown issues with a series of terminal commands. They must be entered in the order listed below. I hope it helps you guys too.

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.securityd ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.mDNSResponder ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.diskarbitrationd ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.coreservices.appleevents ExitTimeOut -int 5

sudo defaults write /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.coreservices.appleid.authentication ExitTimeOut -int 5
    • Hello, First of all, I'm starting with my pc configuration,    Processor: Core i3-6100 Motherboard: G1 Sniper B7 with 8GB Ram. GPU: AMD Radeon R7 370 So, I want to make my PC in Hackintosh. Is it meet Hackintosh compatibility? And which version should I go with like( Sierra, High Sierra etc.) with Process? I need your help. Thanks in Advance                                                                                                                                                                             
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

24    0