nevil72

hp pavillion 15-n068el nightmare

Question

Hi, this is my second hackintosh and it turned as a whole disasterIntel 4400 don't workAudio don't workBut the very worse thing is that I can't connect at the internet becauseInternal rtl 8188ee wifi don't workEthernet 8101/8102 don't work, no matter what I doEven with my wifi usb rt73, do not workThen usb wifi alfa awus036nhr guess what? NothingAfter 3 days searching drivers using my smartphone, putting it on usb, from usb to hackintosh and again from start, I am desperate and near to give up, you are my last chance please help me

14 answers to this question

So what kexts do you need? Il be more than happy to help you out if i can :)

1 person likes this

I work with photoshop so I need intel 4400 and the networks interface, any of them rtl 8188ee or 8101 or even the external rt73.. Thanks :)

cpu intel® core i5-4200U @1.60 GHz ID=0x40651video1 intel HD 4400 @1 GHz device:0A16video2 AMD HD 8670A device:6660ethernet realtek rtl8101E/rtl8102E pci express device:8136wifi realtek rtl8188 device: 81798GB DDR3 1600 (4096x2)sys OSX 10.9 (macpro 3,1) can't find info on hp motherboard anywhere :(

Audio: realtek HD High Defition with DTSDevice:0x80860A0C sub 0x103C2164Px80869C20 sub 0x103C2164SATA HGST HTS545050A7E380

1 person likes this

Kext for ethernet and network:http://www.osx86.net/file/25-ionetworkingfamilykextzip/Uninstall the kekst on your network card, if it is present there, that there was no conflict when the equipment. Next, download a program Kext Wizard. With it set this kekst tick the folder System / Library / Extension, select the drive and click the button. Will recover the rights and update system cache to disk. Do a reboot.Review the contents of the package. In the PlugIns folder are supported network card

1 person likes this

Also you can use Multibeast For easy kext Install of ethernet and Audio .i dont support tonywack but is the easiest steps for Noobs :)

1 person likes this

Also you can use Multibeast For easy kext Install of ethernet and Audio installing manually VOODOO HDA 2.8.4, but for my ethernet, nothing to do, thanks to you I will try with the pack, hope to be lucky at least one time!! :)