Dell Inspirion 15-3521 stuck at blue tooth transport accepted - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Dell Inspirion 15-3521 stuck at blue tooth transport accepted Jump to content
Iam Legion

Dell Inspirion 15-3521 stuck at blue tooth transport accepted

currently booting with flags listed in stuck at bluetooth problem and the other related topics. I've waited and done all various ways and mixed those. I have a Dell Inspirion 15-3521 500gb hdd  6gbs ram, and the rest is factory. Please help this is my first build and I'm becoming discouraged.

currently booting with flags listed in stuck at bluetooth problem and the other related topics. I've waited and done all various ways and mixed those. I have a Dell Inspirion 15-3521 500gb hdd  6gbs ram, and the rest is factory. Please help this is my first build and I'm becoming discouraged. Just cant reach the installer, it freezes at the same point  every single time if i try the gui it just hangs the apple screen with the loading circle. Ive been trying for 4 days now.

None of those work. Ive tried all these guides and forums, but it is indeed stuck on that bluetooth completed. I ve waited and also fallen asleep working at it late into the night only to awaken and see the same. Ive used all the amd flags Would do screenshot but i  know how and my phone was broken earlier this week

do a fresh install without Graphics Kexts