Niresh Yosemite post install - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
MR F

Niresh Yosemite post install

Hi everyone. I am new on this forum but i am not new in Hackintoshes :-) First i made early 2008.....

Now i use Niresh Yosemite installer for the first time and i have a ''simple'' :-) question....

Complete installation goes well, on first boot of the system i start with nv_disable=1 and after that i install NVidia web drivers and restart computer.

After reboot i install Clover (at the first try)(after that complete reinstall) and Chimera (on second try) and boot stucks on Bluetooth transport.....in both cases

On first install i leave checkbox next to bootloader empty (in customize before install OSX)

If i boot with USB everything goes normal.....

Please help me :-)) and of course, THX in advance...

sorry for bad english, i am from Croatia -)

Hardware:

Gigabyte ga z97x gaming 3

Proc: i7 4790k

24 GB Ram

Gigabyte GTX 750 w 2GB ram

SSD 120, 400 GB Toshiba, 

Hi everybody....SOLVED :-))

on Gigabyte mobos with Z97 chipset, and Nvidia GTX 950 and above disable vt-d boot with flag nvda_drv=1install Nvidia appropriate drivers and make it permanent with same flag in org.chameleon.plist....

Everything works like a charm.....

All the best

Igor

18 hours ago, MR F said:

Hi everyone. I am new on this forum but i am not new in Hackintoshes :-) First i made early 2008.....

Now i use Niresh Yosemite installer for the first time and i have a ''simple'' :-) question....

Complete installation goes well, on first boot of the system i start with nv_disable=1 and after that i install NVidia web drivers and restart computer.

After reboot i install Clover (at the first try)(after that complete reinstall) and Chimera (on second try) and boot stucks on Bluetooth transport.....in both cases

On first install i leave checkbox next to bootloader empty (in customize before install OSX)

If i boot with USB everything goes normal.....

Please help me :-)) and of course, THX in advance...

sorry for bad english, i am from Croatia -)

Hardware:

Gigabyte ga z97x gaming 3

Proc: i7 4790k

24 GB Ram

Gigabyte GTX 750 w 2GB ram

SSD 120, 400 GB Toshiba, 

On 10/17/2016 at 11:38 PM, MR F said:

Hi everybody....SOLVED :-))

on Gigabyte mobos with Z97 chipset, and Nvidia GTX 950 and above disable vt-d boot with flag nvda_drv=1install Nvidia appropriate drivers and make it permanent with same flag in org.chameleon.plist....

Everything works like a charm.....

All the best

Igor

@MR F is it necessary to reinstall both clover and chameleon on post install?