Stuck on Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content

Question

Stuck on Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

Hi all, I'm fairly new but stick with me. I've just completed the first half of the Yosemite Zone install. Now when I boot and select my hard drive with the OS installed to complete the installation and begins setup I keep getting stuck on the one line "****[IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!"

After googling around I found that I had to delete the two kept files "AppleIntelHD*.kext" and "AppleIntelF*.kext (http://www.hackurmac...blems-with.html). After more googling around and learning how to do that through single user mode (http://www.osxlatitude.com/remove-kext-from-single-user-mode/).Making sure I typed everything correctly including capitals, punctuation, spaces and whatnot. I got all the way to step 7 where I had to run myfix but when I did it spat out an error saying that the command didn't exist. I tried a few times making sure everything was spelt correctly and it was. I wasn't sure really what to do so I preceded to reboot the system and I'm still stuck on the same error. 

Does anybody else know how to fix this error or know of a different way to delete kexts?
Thanks in advance,
Royce 
  •  

1 answer to this question

Fixed! I got annoyed and wiped the hard drive and reinstalled OS X now everything is hunky dory - I now just have to get my other two monitors working properly...