Niresh - Sierra release date?

Question

Niresh - Sierra release date?

Hi! I'm new to this site. Love Niresh and his project, what his distros stand for, and what they enable us end users to do. However, Yosemite is becoming very outdated. I was wondering if there's a speculated release date, or if Niresh is even working on a release for Sierra. Sure MacPwn is great, but it's only for Macs. Yosemite Zone allowed Windows users to hackintosh if they didn't have a preexisting MacOS installation. Would like to know if Niresh is working on it :)

2 answers to this question

Well I don't think so because Niresh has not made any distros for almost a year or more idk.

but I myself install macOS Sierra (official) with UniBeast and it works! but I tried Yosemite Zone on my old AMD PC and it did

not work until I got my new Hackintosh! but use Yosemite Zone or any distro NOT under 10.7 Lion! then make UniBeast USB!

Good Luck!:wink:

5 minutes ago, Guest Tech and Gaming said:

Well I don't think so because Niresh has not made any distros for almost a year or more idk.

but I myself install macOS Sierra (official) with UniBeast and it works! but I tried Yosemite Zone on my old AMD PC and it did

not work until I got my new Hackintosh! but use Yosemite Zone or any distro NOT under 10.7 Lion! then make UniBeast USB!

Good Luck!:wink:

I don't use Unibeast, simply because I don't like their piracy rules. They specifically ban piracy on every level, yet run a site dedicated to violating Apples' TOS. Seems a bit ironic doesn't it? Besides, if I wanted to run Sierra, I would just use MacPwn, which is currently the official way to run Sierra on this site. 

However, Niresh's Distro offers many features that can't be found elsewhere embedded in the operating system, such as kexts for AMD, Atom, and other laptops/processors. That is why I would like to see a new Niresh Distro for Sierra. If we would like to work with me, I could probably help him out with anything he needed help with.

For the record, I actually was using TonyMac's Unibeast USB for quite some time, but I went back to Yosemite Zone simply because I loathe TonyMac that much!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor