Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alexmanuel76

Problems in Yosemite 10_10_1.iso wmware player

Question

Problems in Yosemite 10_10_1.iso wmware player

Hello friends, I have a huge problem and I can´t find how debug it. I´ve insaller the hiresh 10_10_1 in a virtual machine, with no problemas at all the instalation process, I use the flag  /amd and start ok.

the second part is the problem, when start the SO it dint´t start, just give me the kernel panic but don´t show me in wich line.

first: I´ve use the flags -x -v -s and so on with not results, the last line erase from the machine with no log at all

I've put again the /amd flag and tell me that the command no exists

Any Idea.

Main LAPTOP

HP sleekbook 15" 

AMD-A64450M with RadeonHD 2 cores

8GB RAM, 512HDD 

Win 10 x64

--- VMware machine

win8 x64

4GB RAM

60GB HDD SATA

USB 2,0

Graphincs 128MB 3D

niresh yosemite 10_10_1

starting.png

panic_kernel.png

2 answers to this question

Virtual Machines are always going to be unstable. Personally, I would use Virtualbox if attempting a OS X install.

Better yet, it would be preferable to install OS X on actual hardware, not something virtualized. It's easier that way...

1 hour ago, ojira said:

Virtual Machines are always going to be unstable. Personally, I would use Virtualbox if attempting a OS X install.

Better yet, it would be preferable to install OS X on actual hardware, not something virtualized. It's easier that way...

My first step was virtualbox, but, oracle put a kind o patch and don´t allowed hackintosh anymore... (at least the version I've donwload)

I will try the in the furure the hardware install, the funny part comes with the sleekbook, I have to buy the external DVD player :-)

Thanks for the support