Yosemite 10.10 stuck at LPCB after successful installation - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dta1eros

Yosemite 10.10 stuck at LPCB after successful installation

Question

dta1eros    0

Yosemite 10.10 stuck at LPCB after successful installation

Hello all,

New member here at the zone. Congrats on all your work on the various versions of OSxes. It has been a pleasure going through all the various info.

Also note that I've been using osxes in virtual boxes for some years, starting from Leopard to latest releases (but i was not registered here).

Anyways, i opted to install Yosemite "locally" on a 2nd PC about 2 days ago.

Did quite some reading, prepared everything (BIOS config, dmg, tools, boot flags, etc) based on my HW used.

I successfully installed Yosemite 10.10 but I'm afraid it is stuck at a point where after searching here in zone and a lot of googling, i did not find any resolution (as of yet).

Did trials & errors (basically set different flags) for a day, then i decided to post here for further information (if anyone can point me in any direction).

Attached is a screen shot from the HD boot process where it stops (obviously). I did try to register and upload to the cloud (cl.ly) as suggested but upload does not work.

Anyways, here's my HW info:

Set up BIOS config as required by the zone guide.

MB: Asus P8H61-I LX R2.0 mini-itx
Chipset: Intel H61(B3)
CPU: i7-3770K (used flag "-v npci=0x2000" for LGA 1155)
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333MHz
VGA: NVIDIA GTX970 PCIe 3.0 x16
HD: 300GB SATA3 @ 3GB/s
LAN: RealTek 8111F
AUDIO: VIA VT1708S

The KB and Mouse is a USB wireless Logitech K220 combo (both the kb + mouse are wireless via 1 usb)

I don't know if this matters or not, but both worked fine during installation.

After setting up all relevant flags (based on my CPU type) , i still cannot get passed the point shown in img:

LPCB: family specific matching fails

Any suggestions are appreciated.

My apologies in advance for the long post, but i like to be thorough as possible.

Thank you

*EDIT* 16.2.2017
I installed the exact same dmg (10.10) on an older asus P6X58D-E mobo with an i7-930 (1st gen).
The boot & installation worked without much hassle on this machine (i don't know why).
I only needed the -v npci=0x2000 boot flag to boot and everything went well.

However, on my previous request, i tried all different flags mentioned in the zone & any other guides, but i am still stuck at the same exact boot error, after install completes and i boot from the HD.

Is there anyone (anywhere) who can help me in troubleshooting this further?

i would really prefer to have Yosemite on the i7-3770k build, cause it would be much faster..

Thanks

20170209_130058.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet