i7 3770k Sabertooth z77 Yosemite 10.10.1 How to install Multibeast - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone i7 3770k Sabertooth z77 Yosemite 10.10.1 How to install Multibeast Jump to content
filterfreak

i7 3770k Sabertooth z77 Yosemite 10.10.1 How to install Multibeast

i7 3770k Sabertooth z77 Yosemite 10.10.1 How to install Multibeast

Hello!

First of all - thank you all for your work. I've found this community really helpful.

I want to use mac os on my computer, and after watching literally hundreds of tutorials on how to hackintosh and coule of unsuccessful tries with different osx distros and methods, i decided to give a try the niresh method. 

My pc specs are

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k Ivy Bridge 8M BOX LGA1155 

MB: Asus Sabertooth z77

GPU: Sapphire HD6670 1GB GD5 Bulk

RAM: 2 X CORSAIR 8GB Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz

I chose to try Yosemite because i've seen examples on youtube where similar configuration successfully ran this os x version. 

I already tried to install Yosemite once, on my primary hdd, and it stuck in the middle of installation bar after choosing which hdd to install on.

I suppose either was the usb flash drive's fault (it's really old and slow one) or either something went wrong with the hdd partition.

Anyways, now im getting a dedicated 1tb WD caviar blue drive for the purpose and a brand new flash drive to hopefully avoid stucking at installation. 

Last two weeks ive been reading so many topics and related tutorials, that i even got a bit confused, but i want to ask a couple of things that are still unclear to me:

After installation, i need to install Multibeast, on the first mac osx boot (that is from the flash usb with Yosemite) 

Well - most of the tutorials on youtube suggest you download multibeast from tonymacs website. But what if my internet connection does not work on that first boot ? Can i install Multibeast from external media - either external hdd or another usb flash drive? If so - would Yosemite recognize the files on those , since they're formatted to work with windows ? 

So :

1st boot after installation completes -> restart -> motherboard boot menu -> boot again from usb flash mac os OR the freshly installed mac os on hdd

and

how to install multibeast if no internet connection is available

Cheers! :)