Install failed AMD C60 - OS X Maverick Zone Hackintosh 10.9.0 - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
killer98

Install failed AMD C60

Question

killer98    0

Hi all,So I attempted an installation of Niresh's Mavericks on a 1 TB Western Digital Passport external hard drive. I am installing using a 32 GB Lexar USB drive. I was able to boot the installer with bootflags "amd64 -v" and everything worked well. I partitioned my ext. HDD using disk utility, I customized the installation, leaving everything as it was except I added the battery meter. And so, I press install. It goes pretty well, but right at the start I get an error about the layout. The installation goes on until about 9 minutes remaining, where it just says "The installation has failed". Can I fix this? Specs:ASUS X53U LaptopMB: Asus K53UCPU: AMD C-60 (Ontario)Graphics: Integrated Radeon HD 6290RAM: 4 GB

5 answers to this question

fundre    0

I have a laptop with same processor, Acer AO722 with C-60 4gigs of RAM and HD6290 (pretty much identical except I'm installing to internal disk). It stopped where it says 1 minute remaining. Log says something with my install partition force-unmounted, I don't know why. Tried to install again but the previous partition is now formatted as RAW so I reformatted it to HFS+, then proceed to install. Before the log says something about force-unmount I clicked apple logo on the top left corner then restart. It booted to desktop but graphic card not detected (HD6290). Tried reinstall again without reformat, this time completed but still graphic card not detected, stuck with 1024x768.

Everything else seem to work but graphic and Wi-Fi, rendering it useless. If GraphicEnabler=Yes used, it halted. Any kext I miss? Maybe someone with success story could share?

sloeberGJ    55

please remake your install USB, the graphics are not working because you don't have the right kext installed

fundre    0

Actually the same install USB worked right fine when installed to my PC, AMD FX-6300 Radeon HD 6670. Everything working right out of the box without any additional kext or multibeast. QE/CI, ethernet, bluetooth etc.

I just found out this post from voodoo projects:

I want to come back on the case of AMD HD 6310 and 6320 integrated in AMD APU E350 and E450 (zacate).
(and AMD HD 6250/6290 integrated in AMD APU C30, C50 and C60 (ontario).

I didn't yet completely read the thread so I don't know if HD 4330 is now supported but I want to say that agreed the following website :
http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-6320.54746.0.html

The AMD Radeon HD 6320 (or perhaps also called ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6320) is an integrated graphics card in the Zacate netbook processor. It is based on the same graphics core as the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 but without any dedicated memory. Compared to the slower Radeon HD 6310, the 6320 offers the same base clock rate, but in difference features the automatic overclocking to 600MHz (Turbo Core).

Soo do you think we can do something with these? Is HD 4330 supported on Mavericks?

I might try to remake the install USB tomorrow.

nidzon    0

Can someone give me tutorial or something like that, I can't install on my Asus K53U (amd c50,hd6250,2gb ram). I tried to install Niresh Mountain Lion, but I only got Apple logo and nothing happen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Saludos!   Tengo el mismo error (RAM a 667mhz), con una placa base ASUS (y mi cpu es el fx 6300).   Lograste solucionarlo?
    • Hi guys. Well, this is my second day of troubles, I touched everything, I installed max like 5 times in the same day, trying to figure out things and well. My Mac it display my graphic card on the #About this Mac tab With 2047MB ( So I guess all is right ) I installed the latest nvida drivers and on clover I activated the NvidaWeb. The problem is the resolution. Max resolution allowed is 1280 x 1024 and 800 x 600. I used to boot with nvd_drv 1 with nvd dry 0, I used to boot with all that things, and without them.  BUT No way to fix the resolution. Someone knows what-s going wrong and how can I fix it? Bdw im using iMac14,2 and OS X Sierra 10.12.3 Im connecting to the screen with DVI adapter. ( Maybe that causes the problem ) But it shows Im running 2047 MB so... idk why I can't change resolution. Thanks! ================================= SOLVED EDIT: Hi guys, in Display Resolution, I just set it in "Default for display" and after that pressing "THE WINDOWS BUTTON KEY, IN MY CASE, IDK WHAT KEY IS THAT IN MAC KEYBOARD, I THINK THE CONTROL ONE OR IDK" PRESSING that key I selected Scaled, and it appears more options and resolutions. There is a video on youtube about that called "Mac OS X Display Resolution" If someone has the same trouble.
    • Hello , i have a big problem , help me please, i have installed properly Mac OS Sierra , but now i can’t boot Windows 10, when i click on a image , which has written for example boot Windows from legacy hd3 , it blocks on an image with the Apple sign on an hard disk image, and when i enter the bios i can’t see tue hard disk in boot options, how can i add Images? Pleaseeeee
    • Im trying to install MacOSierra on Alienware 15 r2,  512ssd nvme 951 and 120gb intel sataIII samsung, i6820 hk 980m, intel 530. Ofter many attempts i solved a lot of erros during the installation, and finnaly i found out that macOs does not suport SSD. I created a patch for my ssds but now, i have this error: ACPI ERROR; and last: AppleNVMe Assert failed;  2 SSD: // Inject bogus class-code for NVMe SSD to prevent IONVMeFamily.kext from loading
      DefinitionBlock("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "NVMe-Pcc", 0)
      {
          External(_SB.PCI0.PEG0, DeviceObj)
          Method(_SB.PCI0.PEG0._DSM, 4)
          {
              If (!Arg2) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }
              Return(Package()
              {
                  "class-code", Buffer() { 0xff, 0x08, 0x01, 0x00 },
                  "built-in", Buffer() { 0 },
              })
          }
          External(_SB.PCI0.SAT0, DeviceObj)
          Method(_SB.PCI0.SAT0._DSM, 4)
          {
              If (!Arg2) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }
              Return(Package()
              {
                  "class-code", Buffer() { 0xff, 0x08, 0x01, 0x00 },
                  "built-in", Buffer() { 0 },
              })
          }
      }
      //EOF   I did the patch in virtual machine as they instructed. but still nothing.
    • Hey!  I successfully installed macOS Sierra with the Version SierraAMD v3 on my AMD Pc.  But after setting up the PostInstall via Terminal, the OS stops booting at this line : ioconsoleusers: gioscreenlockstate 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 Any solutions?    My System Specs: Mainboard: Asrock 970 Pro3 r2.0 Processor: AMD FX-6300 Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX460 4GB   Thanks!
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews