Smexhy

[Solved] "Not Found" booting USB

Question

"Not Found" booting USB

Hi, just really wanted OS X, so I downloaded niresh build for this. Everything was downloaded correctly and restored through TransMac. I used fully working flash and put it in my hp elitebook 8570p (AMD 7570HD, i5, Intel internet card, 4gb ram, legacy bios..) in normal USB 2.0 port. I did factory reset of bios settings and checked all options to be correct as niresh have in his guide. I just bought new SSD Adata drive for this too, so I had everything tottaly clean. I just tried to boot into that USB, and I really don't know what the system mesns by "Not Found". TransMac successfully did its job and dmg wasnt corrupted either. I did some photo of exact error, but I doubt someone will know what exactly is this, as I searched internet as much as a I could and didn't find anything. 

Just hope someone will help me solve this :(

https://i.imgur.com/Stu37gw?r

6 answers to this question

I fixed it by changing boot to UEFI from Legacy.

1 person likes this

Once a user had similar issue, when booting from USB, keep pressing number 2 Continuously that will boot Chameleon

Let me know if it worked

Thank you, I made it working week ago, it's great OS, thank you! I am just curious, is there any way how to make iMessage working on NIRESH build of hackintosh?

Try to find a working Serial number for your SMBIOS, by injecting it via SMBIOS.plist you can make iMessage work

How to fix iMessage issues, and why it occur in the first place

Google may help you

So How did you fix the not found Error?

Im glad you made it work.

How did you fix the "Not Found" booting USB Error?