J David

[Solved] After installation, when I try to boot Sierra Zone the pc reboot.

Question

After installation, when I try to boot Sierra Zone the pc reboot.

Hello, after doing the installation (2 times) when I try to boot Mac OS via Clover it starts and shows a black screen with:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \SystemLibrary\CoreServices\boot.efi

Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.              (The "+" appears one by one as a loading)

And after that, the pc reboots and it starts (if I dont press any Fxx key) in Windows without the clover boot menu. I tried booting directly to MacOS but nothing, and tried choosing USB as 1st in the boot order and nothing again (when the pc reboot, it reboot in the Clover menu). I searched and I think Windows "repaired" the boot files, but I don't think that is why macOS don't .

I tried with -x, PCIRootUID=0 andnpci=0x3000 and MountEFI=yes/diskX

My PC:

Windows 10 64bits
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4790
AMD Radeon R9 270
DDR3 16 GB
128 GB SSD | 1TB HDD

(Sorry bad english)

EDIT: With EasyUEFI I could place CLOVER as first boot option and when I starts the pc it goes to it :) . But Im with the same problem, appears that message when I try to boot macOS.

EDIT2: I found something about RAM in internet and I exchanged RAM cards from DIMM2 and DIMM4 to DIMM1 and DIMM 3 (for dual channel) and still failing.

1 answer to this question

There was a minor bug that caused to install AMD Kernel on Some machines this issue has been fixed and new Sierra Zone has been released

Download and Reinstall

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Here is the new file