Clover screen all black and macOS don't run - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
J David

Clover screen all black and macOS don't run

Question

Clover screen all black and macOS don't run

Hello again... Using a vanilla hackintosh I could do a funcional Sierra Zone installation, I let hackintosh do its things (as the tutorial says), and restart the pc. After that, usb clover go to a black screen but it stills working, I press enter and I go to hackintosh loading (that black screen that says something about memory block and hibernation mode) and it keeps there. I tried using the vanilla hackintosh usb to load macOS (it didnt go to a black screen) but with it when I try to load macOS it directly goes to a black screen. I tried reinstalling vanilla hackintosh but the installer got corrupt and I can't.

I did again the Sierra Zone USB but looks like something of my pc remember that usb because with two flashing, it goes always to the black screen hahaha.

When I was installing Sierra Zone I was on a QHD monitor and I changed to a FHD monitor. Maybe is something of resolution of the screen?

I erased the clover things of my EFI partition and now I'm going to erase the macOS partition if that helps for something.

Any help is very useful D:

EDIT: I flashed the vanilla hackintosh usb with the Sierra Zone dmg and now it goes to a black screen too, im downloading again the dmg, maybe is a downloading error.

EDIT2: Looks like is a integrated graphics bug. If I use my R9 270 as primary graphic card all go well. Any explanation for this? I've using the intel hd 4600 with windows today and all good.

btw, any way to make the r9 270 compatible? Thanks 

1 answer to this question

Hi, It is good to see your post because you have tried many debugging on your own

"Looks like is a integrated graphics bug" Yes it could be but Chameleon could work with "Integrated Graphics" you have to boot in legacy mode

About R9 270 @KemalALKIN could help you