mumin16

error "move nvidia.pkg"

Question

14 answers to this question

In the Installer Customize Menu unselect Move Graphics Extensions, Please post your hardware requirements.

I have same problem ... I tried many combinations with customize but norhing...2ibysl1.jpg

My pc: intel core i3-2100 support 4.1/4.2 gpu - ati radeon HD7750 previous version 10.10 works perfectly.

There is installer log:

16a4o7b.jpg

I have new informations for me works bootflag -x it boot normally but without graphic if i try classic bootflag graphicsenabler=no it doesnt work for me... Only red screen appear after that

If i want inatall move radeon pkg manually in safe mode i have still same problem package wont install...

1 person likes this

Did you install it?

try installing by unselecting Backup Graphics Extensions Packages

No i tried again install 10.10 and upgrade to sierra withou chance only in mode -x but with graphic not

If i install with unselecting graphic backup i had next error in installation "audio.pkg" and if i unseleted everything and install same red screen i have

Try to use this option i have the same issue with my hp pavalion p073tx laptop

whenever i install it says unable to move graphics.pkg then audio.pkg, then dart0.pkg

then fortunately i got this boot flag

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1

at customization section deselect sierra graphics backup and audio.pkg from driver section then accept and install.

when i used the above flag i got again unable to install error 0 but here is the hack on booting again from pen drive see osx is showing in menu or not if it is showing boot from osx rather than booting from pen drive if luck favor you will boot into sierra.

again i have other issues like nvidia graphic driver, audio and wifi is not working also i am unable to mirror my display to second monitor as it is hdmi only.

nvidia u can install from nvidia website they are providing with verions download and install its working for me

wifi is the biggest issue and extended display.

@niresh if you see this post please reply.

never try tonymac post installation methods it will ruin all your effort in vain.

In my hp dv6-3038ss does the same if

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650   Intel Core i7-720QM a 1,60 GHz

With the Yosemite niresh works by putting the boot flag  cpus=1 in Sierra i put all the above but it did not work

I have gigabyte b75-md3h board, intel i3 processor, nVidia Geforce 9400 GT graphics card and 16 GB Ram. I did tried almost every option in installation like unchecking graphics, audio and network but the installation fails in one or the other way. I hav also re-downloaded the dmg and have also used newly purchased pendrive but nothing works. Can anyone please help me. Thanks in advance 😢

I have an asus zenbook ux305ca and I continue to have the same error: move-nvidia.pkg. Always with finished installation. I tried to roll in anyway but I can not.

When there is not this error just crashes after installing but I do not understand what the problem is.