error "move nvidia.pkg" - Page 2 - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
mumin16

error "move nvidia.pkg"

I have gigabyte b75-md3h board, intel i3 processor, nVidia Geforce 9400 GT graphics card and 16 GB Ram. I did tried almost every option in installation like unchecking graphics, audio and network but the installation fails in one or the other way. I hav also re-downloaded the dmg and have also used newly purchased pendrive but nothing works. Can anyone please help me. Thanks in advance 😢

I have an asus zenbook ux305ca and I continue to have the same error: move-nvidia.pkg. Always with finished installation. I tried to roll in anyway but I can not.

When there is not this error just crashes after installing but I do not understand what the problem is.

Hey

This is what I did.

Problem:

1) cound not move nvidia.pkg 

Partial Solution : uncheck it from Customize Menu.

(Customise Menu appears when you choose the destination/drive/partition on which you want to install Mac)

When this is solved subsiquent problems that appear are :

Audio.pkg , dart0 so and and so forth.

COMPLETE SOLUTION:

UNCHECK all those items what have a size of "Zero KiloBytes" , every item that has zero size will trigger an error one by one when you try to install , so just uncheck them all(it includes bootflags present in Customise Menu, look carefully and search for all such items , they may be present at difrent levels[item inside item]).

Your installation will complete now. However post installation you may need to install kexts(drivers) , bootloader etc that got unchecked from Customise menu.

My Laptop Specs:

Samsung NP300E5C , Ivy Bridge based Intel Core i5 3210 processor, Intel HD Graphics 4000 + Nvidia GeForce 620M. 

Phoenix BIOS Settings req. to run are:

Hyperthreading: enabled

EDB : enabled

Fast bios : disabled

AHCI Mode Control: Manual - Enabled  (imp otherwise HDD wont be detected)

Secure Boot : Disabled - CSM OS

On 6. 6. 2017 at 10:24 AM, Pawan1994 said:

Hey

This is what I did.

Problem:

(Customise Menu appears when you choose the destination/drive/partition on which you want to install Mac)

COMPLETE SOLUTION:

UNCHECK all those items what have a size of "Zero KiloBytes" , every item that has zero size will trigger an error one by one when you try to install , so just uncheck them all(it includes bootflags present in Customise Menu, look carefully and search for all such items , they may be present at difrent levels[item inside item]).

Your installation will complete now. However post installation you may need to install kexts(drivers) , bootloader etc that got unchecked from Customise menu.

My Laptop Specs:

Samsung NP300E5C , Ivy Bridge based Intel Core i5 3210 processor, Intel HD Graphics 4000 + Nvidia GeForce 620M. 

Tried this, and still receiving dart0 error, even after removing it from bootflags. Any solution? @Niresh

It did not work for me.

In my case, I found that the installed Volume was renamed to "--" and the installation script stopped.

After that the Volume was damaged and I had to erase it with Disk Utility.

I suspect that the error does not come from the script itself but happened prior to run the script. Some process was messing with the installed Volume.

Any of you install the niresh into an empty hard drive and get this error installing? Or create a partition in the same drive that hv windows inside?

This issue actually has nothing to do with graphics, audio, or network. The issue is actually because you are trying to install a bootloader for the wrong partition scheme. Try installing again, but instead of using clover standard, use clover uefi. This version of clover supports the GUID partition scheme.

Hello,

I am new in this discussion,

I am trying install Sierra zone on Asus x550cc   getting  error-move-nvidiapkg ,

I tried with 

try installing by unselecting Backup Graphics Extensions Packages still getting something new error to move  ,

So please help me how to solve this issue. I am attaching my Laptop Hardware Information.

Edited by remixsuraj
Insert Updation

On 9/8/2017 at 0:51 PM, remixsuraj said:

Hello,

I am new in this discussion,

I am trying install Sierra zone on Asus x550cc   getting  error-move-nvidiapkg ,

I tried with 

try installing by unselecting Backup Graphics Extensions Packages still getting something new error to move  ,

So please help me how to solve this issue. I am attaching my Laptop Hardware Information.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:54 PM, Pawan1994 said:

Hey

This is what I did.

Problem:

COMPLETE SOLUTION:

My Laptop Specs:

Thanks pawan1994, 

I followed "UNCHECK all those items what have a size of "Zero KiloBytes" , every item that has zero size will trigger an error one by one when you try to install , so just uncheck them all(it includes bootflags present in Customise Menu, look carefully and search for all such items , they may be present at difrent levels[item inside item])."  

Installed OSX successfully

ANq8LthajzojYufWTX4nb25vpwonKnJTrbcbhrav

I copied Packages Folder and installed renaming 0 kb option  

Now i am facing issue of

1.Audio Not Working  I tried packages auto audio but it creating static noise also tried 

having intel and Realtek 

Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C1] -----------

[General Information]
  Device Name:                              Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C1]
  Original Device Name:                    Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C1]
  Device Class:                           Mixed mode device

Audio Adapter:                                     Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C1]
  Audio Controller Hardware ID:           PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_118F1043&REV_04
  High Definition Audio Codec:            RealTek
  Audio Codec Hardware ID:                HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0270&SUBSYS_00000000

2. wifi not working

Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter ------------------------------

[General information]
  Network Card:                           Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter

Please help me how to resolve this  ????