Stuck on Boot Logo/Black Screen - Hackintosh Yosemite - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
NireshFan

Stuck on Boot Logo/Black Screen

Question

Stuck on Boot Logo/Black Screen

Hey,

Thank you Niresh for making this possible!

I had some issues my laptop not detecting the USB, but it started detecting it after I changed boot mode from UEFI to Legacy.

It started to successfully boot afterwards but it just gets stuck on the Hackintosh Zone boot screen. So I rebooted my laptop and ran it with -v and also with the graphicsEnabler=no option but both of those just make it get stuck on a black screen instead.

My laptop is a Acer Aspire V15 Touch with an Intel i7-5500u CPU and a GTX 840m GPU. My USB is 8GB if that matters.

Pictures of the boot options and -v option:

Hope I didn't miss anything.

Thank you!

3 answers to this question

This is a Chameleon bug, so updating chameleon or trying to edit chameleon configuration plist may help

try UseKernelCache=Yes bootflag,

or when booting from USB Keep pressing number 6, Which will load clover boot-loader, you may try installing with clover

16 minutes ago, Niresh said:

This is a Chameleon bug, so updating chameleon or trying to edit chameleon configuration plist may help

try UseKernelCache=Yes bootflag,

or when booting from USB Keep pressing number 6, Which will load clover boot-loader, you may try installing with clover

Thank you for replying! 

Just tried both ways, neither worked.

KernelCache bootflag did nothing, still got stuck in the Hackintosh Zone boot logo.

Pressing number 6 would yield a result saying no bootable devices found

• Like 1

You must press number 6 After selecting USB as Boot device, Try Chameleon bootflag -F

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting December 2017

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$32.14 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• Hi! I trying for install Hackintosh Sierra Zone to my MSI GP62-6QE laptop. I made an bootable usb with Transmac using .dmg file. Booted with default kernel flags + cpus=1. I selecting my install disk and next, 2 seconds later i giving this error. My system: MSI GP62-6QE i7-6700HQ GTX950m+Intel HD 530 (1920x1080) 8GB RAM MS-16J5 board.
    • I have Niresh Sierra installer on USB hp224w 16GB, I used MacPwn-Sierra-Dev.app to create this. Niresh Mountain Lion 10.8.5 already installed on my Acer Aspire 4738Z and I want to update to Sierra. Boot to USB, Apple logo with black background and progress bar show. But when installer load and progress bar start to fill, my Laptop quickly reboot and show something like image below. I don't have idea what problem cause this.
    • hey so ive got an HP dv7, 64-bit, with an AMD A6-3400M Radeon and 8gb ram and I've installed mac os yosemite onto VMware Player 12. Everything went well but the mouse is offset. The distance varies on where the mouse pointer is, like if the mouse is in the middle of the screen then the mouse is off a little bit but anywhere left or right of the screen its pretty far off of where the pointer actually is. I've looked everywhere and I've seen people say to type this: editpreferencesinput "optimize mouse for games" = always, but no one is saying where. Plus i think this command would be for VMware Workstation. I had installed VMware Tools onto yosemite but that didn't do anything. I have also installed a beamoff tool so that the os isn't so slow. And i have unchecked the "override high dpi scaling behavior" box and that did nothing. I'd really appreciate the help, i have been stuck on this issue for days. Thanks
    • I'm also stuck on it. I'd been "there" before. But he had solved by doing several random tests.I had used a Shanee's sierra_v4.dmg. Today, not even one solution dmg gives me a positive result. I always have a perfect boot, but it stuck me there in the list of languages. I have this same problem in the Sierra and High Sierra. I think it has some connection with the way they create the installer. When I accompanied them to create the image I noticed that they did not use the official installer of the High Sierra. They use the same (faulty) installer they created for the Sierra. I know the Shanee V4 version worked then and I had used SierraZone just to boot and use the Shanee image. https://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3352&p=34163#p34163
    • Hello Niresh. i have been having trouble installing os x on AMD e2 7110 APU i was wondering if you could help on compatability status to see if i can install any of the os x isos in your site so please help.   Please do not delete this. I understand if you do. From:Fazewolfalpha
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By rembrandt63

751    0