hd graphics 3000 resolution sierra - macOS Sierra Zone - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
joeark

hd graphics 3000 resolution sierra

Question

joeark    0

I have successfully installed hackintosh zone Sierra on my hp probook 4530s i5 laptop.everything is working fine except the graphics resolution is stuck at 1024 x 768 and the about this Mac shows :intel graphics HD 3000 3mb instead of 512 (in yosemite installation I did not have this isssue). I really need help to fix this issue.thanks

5 answers to this question

Yusak    0
On 4/19/2017 at 11:34 AM, joeark said:

I have successfully installed hackintosh zone Sierra on my hp probook 4530s i5 laptop.everything is working fine except the graphics resolution is stuck at 1024 x 768 and the about this Mac shows :intel graphics HD 3000 3mb instead of 512 (in yosemite installation I did not have this isssue). I really need help to fix this issue.thanks

I also have the same problem, please help.... thanks

BillGates    1

I have the same problem with my ProBook 6470b with Core I3 cpu. Installing Yosemite Zone works right of the box though, screen is flawless there. 

demy076    0

Also on intel hd 3000

FakeID Does nothing since i have seen this problem so i have my old pc my intel hd 3000 videocard was arrived at my house so i unboxed it.

installed it into my old pc and you're right hackintosh does not detect the video card if the hackintosh is used for first time or if you did a clean install.

By me hackintosh sierra on my old pc with the videocard doesn't enable QE/CI is needed for full smooth accerelation so the os doesn't have any lag.

my advice:

Search on google for intel hd 3000 kexts/graphics or drivers for hackintosh 

or try this

BootFlags

GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v

if you're stuck at [PCI Configuration Begin]

reset computer if your computer has a reset button to instantly restart try again with bootflag: -v npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

you can't use npci=0x2000 and npci=0x3000 at the same time as bootflag this will result issues so only use npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000 try which one is the best with your pc or laptop

or just use kext wizard or kext utility whatever tool you use to load or install kexts to S/ L/ E (System/Library/Extensions/) thats the place where all required kexts files are to boot and run mac good without any issues.

This driver also works for 10.12 i hope because i tested it and it worked for my Old PC

The file does not belongs to me the drivers are officialy uploaded by

@KemalALKIN Credits to him for uploading also look good at his tutorial the link for the download also includes a tutorial.

I comfirmed it on: 2nd gen i3 sandy Bridge with intel 3000

if you use chameleon as bootloader (Latest Version) it will auto detect your gpu without to use a enabler.

Method 3:

You guys have now sierra also try vanilla method tutorial can be found on hackintosh using unibeast or macpwn

I Recommended for el capitan: MacPwn from hackintosh credits: @Niresh

For Sierra: Macpwn

i used unibeast because my pc has some problems with macpwn.

I used for my friend macpwn because hes computer didn't support uefi booting so i used macpwn it was a lot faster with copying installing the bootloader then macpwn and mac was running smooth because macpwn i tried unibeast but my friends pc didn't work smooth after install with unibeast when i did it for my friend with macpwn the computer had no audio, network/Ethernet, Graphics/Drivers or other general problems hes computer worked fine so thanks to @Niresh for the tool.

Also note: Only download hackintosh content or macpwn tool from this site https://hackintosh.zone

Reason why: if you download MacPwn from a uknown source or site it maybe could include malicious files ransomware, adware or virusses that may affect your macOS, Windows, SSD/HDD or even the worse part the bios so the computer can not start up any more thats why you need to backup a flashable or a full backup from your bios to flash it back from the usb.

Why macpwn for el capitan: Many users on internet are saying unibeast 6.0.1 6.2.0 el capitan hangs at bootloader and macpwn el capitan does not hang thats why i recommend macpwn for el capitan

If it worked im glad it helped any questions just pm me i had all those errors you guys got and i fixed them all by myself i know how to fix those errors no problem i love to help people so just pm me don't hestiate  i will not respond very fast but if i am online i will do what i can to help you.

BillGates    1

Updating Sierra to 10.12.6 ( from 10.12.5 ) solved the problem for me, and probably will for you as well.

T4NG0    0

Intel HD 3000 Sierre(10.12.3) Fix..... 100 % Working,,,... No Downloads Needed...Just Sierre Zone dmg file from hackintosh zone

I installed Sierre Zone in my hp 430..

specs:

core i3 2350m

500gb hdd

8 gb ram

intel hd 3000 graphics

Graphics works great with hd 3000 512 mb ram..

What I did was ....

During Configuring do the following

1) .. Check GraphicsEnabler = Yes

2).. Change SMBIOS from iMac 14 to MacBookPro 8,1

3).. Dont Check Intel HD graphics to fake as HD4400 HD 4600,ect..

4).. Enable Battery Percentage..

Thats it Install...

Everything WOrks fine...

Thank you NIRESH 4 THE .dmg file