Brix Pro GB-BXi5-4570R - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thawizz

Brix Pro GB-BXi5-4570R

Question

Brix Pro GB-BXi5-4570R

Hello

I have  installed Hackintosh Sierra Zone on my Brix Pro GB-BXi5-4570R from zero with no major issues, after install I can only get up to the boot screen where I have to choose the partition to boot from, but because the system does not detect the USB ports it will not see my usb mouse or usb keyboard, so there fore i´m stuck there and can not boot into OSX

I was able to boot into the OSX by booting from the USB drive, by choosing from the bios boot sequence to boot from USB first, once it boots into OSX the usb mouse and usb keyboard don´t work unless i switch to a different usb port, so every time I boot is the same I need to boot form USB and I need to switch the kb and mouse to a different USB port and then the usb keyboard and usb mouse work

I have downloaded and installed the kexts form here Sierra AMD Kernel & USB Fix and still did not fix it

This Brix Pro has 4 USB ports and all of them are USB 3.0

Any Ideas?

1 answer to this question

I see there is not much feedback in this forum, any way I wanted to post an update

After updating the Brix Pro Bios to version F7 from F4 I was able to boot from the hard drive, once the OSX loads, the USB keyboard works fine BUT the USB mouse does not, it seem like there is no power getting to the mouse because the light is off, in order to make it work I had to unplug it from the USB port and plug it back in into the same USB port then the mouse´s light came on and the mouse was working, it is a simple thing to do every time I power up the system but I would love to get it solved...