intel hd 5500 not activating after update - macOS Sierra Zone - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lukinods

intel hd 5500 not activating after update

Question

lukinods    0

intel hd 5500 not activating after update

Hi guys!!!

With this image of sierra i could finally get hackintosh running on my notebook.

See, the problem is that I was able to activate my Intel HD 5500 on my hackintosh.. It was about March.. Then I gave up a little bit because didnt had time to get hackintosh working..

Now that I've downloaded the image again, I cant activate at all my onboard video.. I used this method to activate the first time: (it is in portuguese but i think you can understand how it is done)

Using this same way I wasn't able to make it work. On "About this mac" it is written "Intel HD Graphics 5500 7 mb" (when it is fresh installed it says "display 7 mb")... so i was digging a little and found out that the kext i was patching didn't exist (AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer). So I ve searched for on the web, found the kext, downloaded it.

After that I re-installed the system on my computer, installed that kext i had downloaded, restarted my computer and then i follewed one more time the steps on that video. So I've realized that now, again on "About my mac" it is finally written "Intel HD Graphics 5500 1536 MB" but i still have no graphic accelerartion at all! it simple doesn't work!

I also noticed that before I couldn't get audio to work at all!! tried everything i found online but nothing worked.. With this new Image I downloaded I just change audio inject to 3 in clover and it worked..

(it is so ironic xD)

I saw that there were an update on april 22 on the link.. i think it might be related =).. i'm not downloading the same thing i did on march 

If someone could help me, please! 

Ps; my boot args: nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1

Thanks!!

1 answer to this question