Have some error with GPU nVidia 410m (Vaio VPCEH28FG) - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
quang881576

Have some error with GPU nVidia 410m (Vaio VPCEH28FG)

Question

Have some error with GPU nVidia 410m (Vaio VPCEH28FG)

Can't gain full video card (3mb - GPU: 512mb), it still work mac 10.11.x and earlier, I tried to port kext from 10.10 and 10.11 to 10.12, it can gain full (512mb), but have bug in the bottom-right, it has stripes (same case when I use safe mode)

1 answer to this question

Okay, I want to know if you can install the appropriate Nvidia Web Drivers for your version of Sierra (which can be found from this list: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-04192017/ )

If you can, then that should fix the graphical bugs, QE/CI, and the video memory issue.

I want you to run with these bootflags for when you're installing the Nvidia Web Drivers:

-v GraphicsEnabler=No nv_disable=1

Once you have installed the appropriate Nvidia drivers and selected "Web Drivers" (which should require you to restart your system at least twice; once after the installation of the Nvidia OS X Default drivers and once after you select the Nvidia Web Drivers from the control panel).

When you restart after selecting the Nvidia Web Drivers, you shouldn't require any bootflags (but I'd still recommend the verbose mode (-v) bootflag to see where your system may be hanging on boot if it does boot a bit too slow)