Stuck on language screen - macOS Sierra Zone - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
lop1381997

Stuck on language screen

Question

lop1381997    0
Stuck on language screen

Hi my pc is Lenovo G505S with an amd a8-4500m with and dedicated amd radeon 8570m.
when i try to boot with this flags: kcsuffic=amd -v npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes nv_disable=1 IGPEnabler=No
with this bootflags i can boot and put to the language screen but stuck here.
On my usb I install the usb kernel patch and i try to boot using -s
I thing the problems is the ps/2 driver
Any solution?

5 answers to this question

I don't know why you have the nv_disable bootflag on your system since you don't even have an Nvidia GPU/eGPU for your system.

Plus have you attempted this with IGPEnabler=Yes to rule that out before asking this question?

Whenever I install a hackintosh on my computer(s) I have to force safe mode to prevent any kernel panics beforehand.

Give these bootflags a try:

kcsuffic=amd -v npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes IGPEnabler=Yes

and

kcsuffic=amd -v -x npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes IGPEnabler=Yes

See if any of those get you pass the language screen if your system is seizing up at the language screen.

If your input devices aren't being recognized (PS/2 may be the tip off here) then you may need to pick up a USB keyboard and mouse. If you don't have enough USB ports to run two or more USB devices, then you can easily find a cheap USB hub that should work fine for your input needs (don't expect to operate an external hard drive or install OS X from a flashdrive plugged in to the USB hub).

lop1381997    0
15 hours ago, KimChoJapFan said:

I don't know why you have the nv_disable bootflag on your system since you don't even have an Nvidia GPU/eGPU for your system.

Plus have you attempted this with IGPEnabler=Yes to rule that out before asking this question?

Whenever I install a hackintosh on my computer(s) I have to force safe mode to prevent any kernel panics beforehand.

Give these bootflags a try:

kcsuffic=amd -v npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes IGPEnabler=Yes

and

kcsuffic=amd -v -x npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes IGPEnabler=Yes

See if any of those get you pass the language screen if your system is seizing up at the language screen.

If your input devices aren't being recognized (PS/2 may be the tip off here) then you may need to pick up a USB keyboard and mouse. If you don't have enough USB ports to run two or more USB devices, then you can easily find a cheap USB hub that should work fine for your input needs (don't expect to operate an external hard drive or install OS X from a flashdrive plugged in to the USB hub).

i use nv_disable because if I don't use it don't boot, directly do a instant reboot.
this evenig i will try with this flags and say something.

The IGPEnabler=No I use it because the APU isn't compatible

7 hours ago, lop1381997 said:

i use nv_disable because if I don't use it don't boot, directly do a instant reboot.
this evenig i will try with this flags and say something.

The IGPEnabler=No I use it because the APU isn't compatible

That's strange since your hackintosh installer shouldn't be recognizing an Nvidia GPU on your laptop when there isn't one.

The APU won't be supported of course and QE/CI won't be functioning on APU graphics.

Did you get any luck using the safe mode bootflag? (-x)

lop1381997    0
3 hours ago, KimChoJapFan said:

That's strange since your hackintosh installer shouldn't be recognizing an Nvidia GPU on your laptop when there isn't one.

The APU won't be supported of course and QE/CI won't be functioning on APU graphics.

Did you get any luck using the safe mode bootflag? (-x)

i have  another problem when i put the bootflags and hit enter begin the verbose mode and instantly reboot

17 hours ago, lop1381997 said:

i have  another problem when i put the bootflags and hit enter begin the verbose mode and instantly reboot

Okay, I'm currently looking through tonymacx86 forum posts about this reboot loop and someone mentioned this which may help even though it was oriented towards an Intel processor (it should still function since you're running with a multicore CPU):

Some people with 2500K reported success installing with cpus=1 after which they could install NullCPUPowerManagement.kext into /S/L/E/ and remove cpus=1 and that worked