Restart after Install ?! - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zoredos

Restart after Install ?!

Restart after Install ?!

Hello guys !

i Install 

but after first restart he give me only background of the mac desktop with out anything and its like not clearly, and when i try to do restart again and press recovery when he start go into mac after 1 sec he do restart !!!??

i have Lenovo tiny and lenovo Yoga 260 

can you help please how can i install mac on ( Lenovo Yoga 260 and lenovo tiny ) 

Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting January 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

$49.70 of $120.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• Files

• I've tried withthe same ssd and same usb key on an other laptop (hp elitebook 820) and its working so the problem dont come from theres.  Ive updates bios on lenovo and alxays same issue.
    • i'll give Mavericks a shot w/ that one, tried Serria on the APU based System,  and i cant shake this no matter what i try,   whelp got something somewhere finally with Mavericks and the I5 system, the offical createmedia tool goes to erasing my disk 0%....10%... gives me an error (1, 0) hopefully some tips while i'm snoozing come along BUT its working almost to a tee. (No Sound No Networking, and i only get in to Desktop if i pass along -x so i think i need nvidia drivers for tthe GPU i selected for the temp-build (EVGA Nvidia GTX 480) and USB is Weird, any port will host a USB Disk Just fine but only ports that actively repond to K&M is my USB3.0 ports, if i can get all 4 issues solved,  i'll make this dual boot w/ windows to give the teeny system a purpose its a really Small motherboard  like POS System small.  here's a image of it (you can see somewhat in the background my G4 Quicksilver)

• @Filippi I have a problem same you I want to install macOS High Sierra but it shows {Date & Time} MacBook-Air.local com.apple.xpc.launchd [1] (com.apple.windowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. pushing respawn out by 10 second. {Date & Time} MacBook-Air.local com.apple.xpc.launchd [1] <Error>: Host-level exception raised: pid = 713, thread = 0xb1e7, exception type = 0xd, codes = {0}, states = {0} But I use HP Pavilion 14-ab157tx notebook CPU : Intel Core i7-6500U RAM : 8GB Graphics : Intel HD 520 + Nvidia gt 940m Can anyone help me please?
    • @MYLX You should do it via BIOS & I'm glad you made it work
    • Check your BIOS Settings, Enable Executive disable bit in BIOS You have a latest processor (2017 released) you should try Sierra or High Sierra if possible   Sometimes this guide may work https://www.hackintosh.computer/37/yosemite-zone-amd-guide/
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By 8osm3rka

24    0