MacOS Sierra bless boot program error - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone MacOS Sierra bless boot program error Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yourioshelper

MacOS Sierra bless boot program error

MacOS Sierra bless boot program error

This is the error i keep getting, my PC has a AMD Radeon R2 grapics and a AMD Radeon core with 1.5GHZ, my bootflags are "-v npci=0x3000 PCRootUID=0 Kernel=kernel.amd kcsuffix=amd kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0 cpus=1"

I got a custom config.plist downloaded from a forum i forgot the link, i got custom made AMD kexts from the hackintosh.zone and i use Transmac on windows to create the installer from the Sierra.dmg from niresh sierra, i formatted the HDD 500GB in the right style but keep getting this, anyone knows a fix?

Link to the error picture

I was able to install by unchecking all customization boxes and leaving the standard install os in place. However, I cannot boot into Sierra at the moment. I get kernel panic after all drivers are loaded and kennel engages. I'm working on the work around for this issue as of now. If anybody can help me out with shedding light into my issue of booting into Sierra that would be amazing. 

PC Specs:

AMD FX 8350 

ASUS m5a99fx r2.0 

16 GB ram 

Nvidia gtx610

Corsair hm60 liquid cooler

Tp-link Archer c7

(2) ASUS dvd/rw 

Geekbench score: single core 2500 and 11,450 on multiple cores. Rated for MacPro 5,1. 

18 hours ago, Jordanahelly186 said:

I was able to install by unchecking all customization boxes and leaving the standard install os in place. However, I cannot boot into Sierra at the moment. I get kernel panic after all drivers are loaded and kennel engages. I'm working on the work around for this issue as of now. If anybody can help me out with shedding light into my issue of booting into Sierra that would be amazing. 

PC Specs:

AMD FX 8350 

ASUS m5a99fx r2.0 

16 GB ram 

Nvidia gtx610

Corsair hm60 liquid cooler

Tp-link Archer c7

(2) ASUS dvd/rw 

Geekbench score: single core 2500 and 11,450 on multiple cores. Rated for MacPro 5,1. 

try bootflag "Kernel=kernel.amd kcsuffix=amd"

I currently have the same issue with my laptop. I'm running a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5200. Although its an i3, if I find anything the help with this problem, I'll post here. I'll keep an eye on this and see if anyone has any advice as well.

I just solved this same issue by using the latest Clover legacy boot from my hard drive.  I usually have 2 partitions, one with a cd installed ML that helps me to install the EFI Clover/Enoch.  But for this, def try Clover.