I apologize for my bad English.
I'm following this guide:
to install OSX on this notebook:
At one point the guide it says that I have to use a custom kernel, so I have to type "/hp", but where?
I have tried the following steps:
1. I created no problems the PenDrive
2. I started the notebook with PerDrive
3. appeared lettering on a black background: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eudhyzpv4wvyud9/1.JPG?dl=0
4. I typed "-v /hp" (without quotes: I hope I have done correctly)
5. At one point appeared the following error:
The OS Xinstallation couldn't be completed
The guide is written in case of error type:
cp -f /Volumes/"Image Volume"/haswell /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Kernels/kernel
rm -rf /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Caches
kextcache -u /Volumes/"Mac OS"
substituting, of course, the variables with those of my context.
Where should I put these strings? I have to edit a file into the PenDrive?
I hope with some of you are very kind to give me some advice?
If you need some more information please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks in advance