so this isn't actually a problem just wan't to help because i had a problem yesterday on the dualboot of my laptop.
Everytime i booted up my laptop it said Boot0 : error and that isn't good so here is a fix to remove hackintosh from dualboot if you cannot boot into any of these operating systems.
1) you need a usb or CD with ubuntu or windows follow method 1 for windows live CD/USB and method 2 for Ubuntu or any other linux distro that has grub bootloader.
method 1 :
1) boot up from your live windows vista/7/8/8.1 CD/USB (of course!)
2) click on repair computer
3) troubleshoot>Advanced>command prompt (or just try and open cmd)
4) type in bootrec.exe /fixmbr
5) next click on startup repair
6) bootup to windows and remove the hackintosh partition
method 2 :
1) boot up from your live ubuntu CD/USB
2) open the installer when you select the option (on how to install) something else
3) format the hackintosh partition and use the free space to create the different partitions to install ubuntu (or any linux distro with grub bootloader)
4) install ubuntu
5) now you have the option to choose your OS click on windows loader
6) grab another usb thats empty
7) write windows installer on it
8) follow method 1 or if u want to keep grub bootloader with ubuntu then u can stop here
i am writing the windows installer as i am writing this
it happended to me ;( but now its fixed