I have recently installed hackintosh Yosemite on my Toshiba Laptop, however i can't connect to the internet in wireless form. It only allows me to connect to ethernet. I've tried using the diagnostics for connection problems and the wi-fi option is not allowed to select. Please help if you can.
- CPU Intel Core i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50 GHz (4 CPU's) ~ 2.5 GHz
- Graphic Card Intel HD Graphics 4000
- MotherBoard Chipset Toshiba Portable PC
- Wlan Realtek RTL8188 EE - Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR8162 (I don't use ethernet.)
- Sound Card Realtek High Definition/ Razer Kraken 7.1 Pro
- My Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C55-A5308