I'm hopeless, I install Yosemite well but when I run it I'm always stuck on this PCI configuration end line. I try all parameters but no one works. Because I have no idea why this doesn't work I write you all steps that I did :
1. I created two USBs, one with Yosemite-zone (transmac), one with clover (boot disk utility)
2. I created a partition from one of my harddrive (200go) - FAT32
3. I boot on my UEFI bootloader clover then I choose boot on Yosemite-zone
4. I use disk utility from Yosemite-zone interface to erase and format my partition (Mac, journaled...)
5. Then I customize my yosemite, freestyle check (no idea what i'm doing) then I install it.
6. After installation I reboot in my Clover usb bootloader
7. Then I try so many boot-args combinations :
8. Then I wonder if my customize parameters are fine, so I decide to reinstall
9. I format my partition
10. Then I reboot in my USB Clover
11. I relaunch Yosemite-zone and try to customize it
12. I check all flag in conf and some others parameters...
13. After install, same things...
My pc :
Intel i7 3770k
Geforce GTX 660ti
Asrock z77 Pro 4m
Thanks for help