sounds odd. heres some things to try out...
1. make sure the OSX HDD is set as first boot device in bios.
2. What options did you choose for installation, GUID partition scheme?Customisation tab buring installation offers bootloader variations that offer options like automatic boot with no input message for UEFI compatible PC's.
3. did you remove installation media directly after installation success.
4. use the installation media (usb) to launch diskutility from there you can use firstaid to check permissions and verify disk.
5. could use clover bootloader installed onto a usb to see if the OSX install shows up.
hope any of these steps help...