Caleb - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content

Caleb

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Donations

    $0.00 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Caleb

  • Rank
    Newbie

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  1. Ok, so I built a new hackintosh with Niresh Mavericks 10.9.0 on a modified Dell Precision T7400 and mostly everything seems to be working correctly except for two things: Sound (The obvious one), and Online video content (Youtube, Facebook videos, etc) play at lower than 1 fps, frozen speed, after 10 seconds of playback it reaches 4 seconds of elapsed time and I have found no other forums explaining this or talking about this so I decided to bring it up here. As for the sound situation, I already bought a new card to replace the X-FI, so yes, I am aware of the Sound Blaster Audigy X-FI Xtreme Audio not being supported, but what caught my attention is that the sound was working and video playback problem was gone temporarily, I happened to hear the sound from my headphones sitting on my desk and put them on, and sound. I decided to test a video on youtube, the problem with the videos, gone. But after a reboot, they were back. However I have the logs from today and can give them to whoever wants/needs them to figure out what may have caused the sound to kick in on the X-FI and maybe add support for this sound card. I copied as far back in the time that the system was on while sound was working that I could up to the shutdown event. I know it's pretty large but I am not sure where to look, I am simply handing this out to whoever wants to see what may have given me audio on this card for the session. From what I can see that looked to be the most closely related to my issue is something to do with bluetooth (I don't have bluetooth, btw), it says in console: "9/20/17 6:49:55.785 PM com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[200]: The plug-in named BluetoothAudioPlugIn.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.bluetoothaudiod." repeatedly many times. This could be completely unrelated. The only recent actions I made that I personally can think of that may have triggered this would be: I installed several different versions of a music player through Winebottler and it failed to start, more and likely because of the lack of .net framework 2.0 and 4.0, this is my highest suspicion of being the likeliest cause, but I could be wrong. I installed Crossover and installed the music player in it, which it ran in and is where I discovered that you need .net 2.0 and 4.0 (It had the player in it's database and installed .net automatically) Ran Discord (It uses output/input, so may as well add that in) The player was MusicBee, and when it crashed, it also left a log that I could probably try to reproduce if needed. Specs: Dell Precision T7400, 1x Intel Xeon x5482 Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 16GB ddr2 ram 667mhz (Tested to be working correctly, please don't ask me to run a mem test I am impatient enough as it is)
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.