Hello, I recently downloaded the Yosemite Bootable USB file from here and made the Bootable usb exactly as the guide said, but while trying to boot the USB I get to the chameleon bootloader screen I put the AMD bootflag in and try to boot, but I get an error saying "can't find systemlibrarykernelsamd" but I look in my Mavericks side and I see the AMD kernels in the main folder, should I move them to the systemlibrarykernels?
- CPU ( AMDFX 8370 4.0 GHZ)
- Graphic Card by exact name (AMD Sapphire 290x 4gb edition)
- MotherBoard Chipset (ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 )
- Ethernet (Realtek® 8111E Gigabit)
- "Sound" Card (ALC 892 8-Channel High Definition Audio)