After a few tries with bootflags I was able to install Niresh Mavericks on my backup PC.
The bootflags I have used with success on install was:
On installation options I have selected cpus=1 as said in the manual, deselected Trim SSD because I have SATA non-SSD disk.
The rest if I remember correctly was left as it is.
After installation I had to add 3 kext packages to achieve Network, Audio, Graphics which are (by package name):
- AppleHDA ALC883
- Radeon HD6770 Mavericks
To install them I have used Kext Beast, I had run it, accepted whatever he prompted and rebooted PC.
Installation of update 10.9.3 so far broke the OSX so for now I have put it aside until I find out the proper way so I'm on version 10.9 for now.
After installation of those kexts sounds works, network works.
Graphics somewhat works but I have a feeling it doesn't work at full potential, for example screensaver works fine, FTL works fine as well but League of Legends game works at about 25-30 fps at medium settings (but I believe this Graphics Card should run at 60 fps at medium settings if not better).
My specifications as far as I could get the information are as follows:
- CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
- RAM - 3 GB DDR2 667 MHz (GoodRam I think)
- GPU - AMD Radeon HD 6770 (I think Gigabyte is manufacturer in this case)
- Audio - Realtek ALC883 Audio Codec
- Network - Realtek RTL8211 Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Mainboard - GA-M61P-S3 (rev. 1.0)
- BIOS - Award Bios ver. F7F 2.4
- HDD - Western Digital WDC WD16 160 GB (SATA)
The rest of detailed specifications can be found here http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2434#sp
If any other information will be necessary, I will try to provide it ASAP.
Thank You in advance and have a nice day