- CPU ( Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93 GHz)
- Graphic Card by exact name (nVidia GeForce 210 1GB DDR3)
- RAM Kingston 2 x 2GB 1066 Mhz DDR3
- MotherBoard Chipset (North Bridge: Intel G41 [Gigabyte GA-41M Combo] )
- Wlan (None) - Ethernet (Realtek AR8151)
- Audio Card (VIA VT1708S)
First I was happy with my 10.9.2 Mavericks. I could even play Starcraft2 flawlessly
Then, a software update failed and wouldnt boot again.
So, I decided to reinstall again 10.9 but this time the screen went dark every time I booted. www.hackintosh.zone/hackintosh/articles/how-to/fix-grey-screen-black-screen-mac-os-x-installation-hackintosh/
I followed the instructions in that post, and I could make it to the Desktop, but with the Graphics Card not working properly, since is detected as a default. The screen flickers every time something moves.
Do you guys have an idea to get the card working again?
I think that if the backup drivers are restored could bring again the problem.