I recently tried to install Niresh's OS X Maverick 10.9 on my Sony Vaio SVE1512HCXS.
The specs are:
- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3210M @ 2.50GHz
- Ram: 6.00GB DDR3
- Motherboard: Sony Vaio Intel Ivy Bridge
- Graphics: 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7500/7600 M Series
- Storage: Western Digital WDC
- Audio: Realtek High Definition
While installing OS X, I get 75% in and then an error 6.
Please help with any ideas on how to fix this. Is the USB Stick I am using corrupt? Is it something else?